Friday, May 13, 2005

Boing Boing: Liveblogging LA Star Wars III Premiere with napkincam

Boing Boing: Liveblogging LA Star Wars III Premiere with napkincam:

"7:05 -- Arrive at Mann Village Theatre, Westwood. Premiere of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith. Benefit for Artists for a New South Africa. Movie to be shown digitally using projectors with Texas Instruments DLP chip (not reels of film).

7:10 -- VIP tickets come with memo which states: 'Cameras of all kinds (including camera phones) are prohibited at all event locations. Anyone in possession of cameras or camera phones will be refused entry.' Fuck. Without my Treo, I am naked. Not wanting to risk banishment, I go naked. They can take away my phonecam -- but they can't stop the phonecam in my MIND. Grab eyeliner from the purse and a napkin from the bar and -- voila! I will liveblog the evening's proceedings (with 3-hour delay) on the napkincam."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home