Monday, October 31, 2005

video blog and strippers, of course: "
Many thanks to gearhead Robert, who sent me this link:

Los Vegas amateur stripping contest video blog

Subscribe and have the strip-off automatically downloaded to your iTunes, My Yahoo or FireANT account. They even publish a version for your mobile phone.

I can tell you right now that the website design does not impress me (see today's other post). But I guess this time, the website is hardly the point, right? It exists merely to give you instructions for subscribing to the video blog

Somehow it seems like cheating, that you can deliver video without bothering to design an attractive and useful website. And I find myself skeptical about the quality of the video, based on the ugly site."



(Via Sex Drive Daily.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home