Monday, March 13, 2006

Getting started with Quicksilver: understanding the basics

Getting started with Quicksilver: understanding the basics: "/>

Prompted by a TUAW reader comment on my post the other day about some href="http://www.tuaw.com/2006/03/08/quicksilver-basics-shake-hands-with-your-preferences/#c1270456">Quicksilver
fundamentals, I thought I would take a crack at posting some short tutorials on what Quicksilver actually does, and
how to get started with it. I'm talking about the most basic of the basics here for anyone who is curious but still
confused as to what the heck they're looking at the first time they launch Quicksilver. To anyone who can't make heads
or tails of it: I don't blame you. It took me quite a while to wrap my head around all this stuff, so I hope I can do
you some justice with this post.

Disclaimer - I use a somewhat modified version of Quicksilver and I've
added a lot of extras, but for this demo I *think* I've properly fixed my copy to look like a default Quicksilver
install.



(Via The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW).)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home